Your Security is Protected
1 Sofgel contains EPA 700 mg
Ultra EPA Fish Oil is formulated to provide a higher concentration of EPA per softgel. Derived from sea-harvested small planktivorous pelagic fish such as wild sardines (sardinus pichardus); Such ocean caught plankton eating fish generally have very low levels of environmental contaminants. This particular product contains concentrated levels of EPA (70%), which are obtained through molecular distillation. Some believe that the molecular distillation process results in a “cleaner” source of omega 3 fatty acids and so the term “pharmaceutical grade”. The softgels have a light gold appearance, purified and odorless, without fishy aftertaste, breath or gastrointestinal discomfort. Manufactured in the USA.**
FISH OIL from WILD FISH – OMEGA-3
A diet rich in omega 3 fatty acids may:
- Help to increase your energy level.
- Prevent certain types of cancer
- Improve your sleep.
- Reduce inflammation.
- Improve muscle recovery from trauma.
- Help with arthritis.
- Provide lubrication to the skin, arteries, veins and intestinal tract.
- Help to prevent cardiovascular diseases.
- Help to improve concentration.
- Benefit for diseases like depression.
- Reduce high blood pressure and lower Cholesterol.
- Improve constipation.**
|Serving Size: 2 VCaps|
|Serving per Container: 45||% DV|
|Purified Fish Oil - Omega 3||1640mg||*|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||1300mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Mixed Tocopherol & Plant-derived Softgel Capsule
Directions: Take 2 softgels 1-3 times per day, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.