Heart & Cardiovascular Health, Sample
Your Security is Protected
For only $5.98 you'll get a 7 day supply sample
Heart Health, Sample
Hand Made, Non-GMO, Vegan, & Gluten Free
Made with Organic, Wild-Crafted, and Natural Ingredients
Heart Health supports energy generation, homocysteine regulation, electrical rhythm, antioxidant protection, blood vessel integrity and circulation. Heart Health supplies coenzyme Q10, which regulates the metabolism of the myocardium, or heart muscle. It contains nattokinase, a circulatory enhancer, vital for healthy heart function, and the herb hawthorn, a rich source of flavonoids, which is a traditional heart tonic. It also provides resveratrol, pine bark (pycgogenol), and lecithin which maintain healthy veins and arteries; vitamin E, a cardioprotective antioxidant; and the amino acid carnitine, which promotes beta-oxidation of fatty acids, an important source of energy for the heart.**
|Serving Size: 2 VCaps|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Nitric Oxide Complex (L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, Beet Root & Ext. 100:1)1||70mg||*|
|Grape Complex (Organic Skin, Seed & Ext. 95%)1||50mg||*|
|Nattokinase 20,000 fu/g||100mg||*|
|Pine Bark Ext. 95% (Pycnogenol)||50mg||*|
|Resveratrol Complex (Knotweed & Resveratrol Ext 50%)1||50mg||*|
|Mix-Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E)||400IU||1333%|
|Organic Garlic & Ext. 100:11||50mg||*|
Gynostemma Ext. 10:1
|Pepperine (Organic Black Pepper & Ext. 100:1)1||20mg||*|
|Organic Citrus Bioflavonoids||50mg||*|
|Wild Hawthorn & Ext. 10:11||100mg||*|
|Camu Camu (Vitamin C)||50mg||*|
|Pomegranate Ext. 90%||50mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: plant-derived capsule
1Includes the extract for potency and the whole plant for the co-factors lost at the extraction process.
Directions: Take 2 to 6 capsules per day, preferably with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- ORGANIC HAWTHORN BERRY-
- Increases blood flow to the heart muscle.
- Stabilizes arrhythmia and increase cardiac output.
- Improves diastolic function and congestive heart.
- Rebuilds heart cells.
- Reduces homocysteine levels and increase anti-clotting activity.
- Helps lower bad cholesterol and helps to keep arteries from clogging up.
- Increases circulation. Enhances fight blood clots.
- Improves heart muscle function.
- Reduces cholesterol, controls blood pressure and prevents thrombosis.
- Reduces oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol.
- Produces energy for heart function. **