UTI, Urinary Tract Infection
Your Security is Protected
UTI Control, 90 VCaps
Hand Made, Non-GMO, Vegan, & Gluten Free
Made with Organic, Wild-Crafted, and Natural Ingredients
Symptoms of urinary discomfort may indicate a urinary tract infection. If so, while you wait to get to the doctor, you can get fast symptomatic relief with UTI Control. Fast relief of pain, burning, urgency and frequency of urination.**
|Serving Size: 3 VCaps|
|Serving per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Peperine (Black Pepper & Ext 100:1)1||20mg||*|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids, (Orange, Lemon, & Grapefruit Peel)||20mg||*|
|Wild Uva Ursi||60mg||*|
|Wild Horsetail & Ext. 7%1||20mg||*|
|Wild Red Clover & Ext. 8%1||50mg||*|
|Barberine Blend (Barbery, Wild Oregon Grape, Goldenthread & Ext. 5:1)1||50mg||*|
|Three Leaved Caper||50mg||*|
|Buchu & Ext. 10%1||50mg||*|
|Cranberry & Ext. 18%1||50mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: plant-derived capsule
1Includes the extract for potency and the whole plant for the cofactors lost at the extraction process.
Directions: Take 3 to 6 capsules per day, preferable morning, mid-day, and bedtime, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- D-MANNOSE -
- Causes the bacteria to be flushed right out of your body.
- Kills and inactivates the bacteria responsible for causing urinary tract infections.
- Kills and prevent bacteria from adhering to the bladder.
- Antiseptic; valuable in treating cystitis and urethritis.
- Clean gravel and stones to treat urinary infections.
- Fights bacteria, cleanses the urinary tract, and cools inflammatory reactions.
- It relieves pain and acts as an antiseptic on the urine.
- Helps kill bacteria, and the diuretic action helps to flush out the urinary tract.
- Antibiotic, antibacterial.
- Diuretic that works without depleting electrolytes.
- Useful in inflammation and irritation of the bladder.**
Related Terms : uti antibiotics, cranberry juice uti, male uti symptoms, uti home remedy, uti home remedies, uti in men, uti symptoms men, male uti, amoxicillin for uti, keflex for uti, uti in dogs, azo uti