AHCC Supplements: Boost Immunity and Stay Healthier, Fitter, and Happier
These days, the trend of boosting immunity is skyrocketing with the coronavirus pandemic. Everybody is searching for ways that enhance the efficiency of the immune system to fight off diseases and infections. No matter the reason you are looking for immunity boosters, the best route is to take natural antibiotic supplements instead of synthetic chemical-based supplements. However, there are so many natural organic supplements that most people find it hard to select one of them. Luckily, you don’t have to be stuck with so many choices as we have simplified this task for you.
AHCC - One of the Most Effective Immunity Boosters
When it comes to boosting immunity, AHCC supplements are one of the best choices that one could ever make. AHCC, Active Hexose Correlated Compound, is an extract produced from various enzymatic modified species of mushroom mycelia, including shiitake mushrooms.
Why include AHCC supplements in the daily regime?
• AHCC is widely known for increasing the body’s natural immune response without killing your gut flora.
• It helps you avoid getting sick and gives strength to fight the things that make you sick.
• It protects you from seasonal cold or flu and acts as an antioxidant.
• It increases macrophage activity, cytokine production, and thereby makes the liver healthy.
You might even be surprised to know that AHCC or mushroom blend supplements are considered as superfood supplements in Japan due to their immense health benefits.
Isn’t eating mushrooms more beneficial than AHCC supplements?
If you are thinking now that taking mushrooms in their natural form is a better option, remember that it is not wise to do so. When these mushrooms are taken in their natural form, they are poorly absorbed by our bodies due to the larger size of polysaccharides.
Thus, apart from eating mushrooms in cooked form, you should also take mushroom blend supplements that are processed in a way that the molecular weight of polysaccharides (the primary biological activator) is reduced, making it easier for stomach and intestine to absorb nutrients more efficiently. In fact, due to the reduction in the size of polysaccharides, AHCC becomes a more powerful immune-stimulating compound.
Other Useful Tips to Increase Your Immunity
• The first and foremost thing you should do is to ditch sugar and processed foods. The only apt way to describe such food items is garbage as they make it easier for harmful germs and microbes to affect your health. They overfeed bad bacteria and starve your beneficial gut bacteria. So, avoid such food items as much as possible.
• Introduce allium-rich veggies in your food, such as onions and garlic. These are widely acclaimed for their anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties. Your gut thrives on fiber and prebiotics. Garlic, onions, scallions, chives, leeks, and shallots provide these nutrients in ample amounts.
• Load your diet with green veggies and prebiotics. It will make your belly bacteria happy and keep your immune system strong. Include vegetables, such as radishes, asparagus, artichokes, and tomatoes, and don’t throw the dense and stalk parts of the vegetables as they are most nutritious for gut bacteria. Also, spice your meals with ginger, garlic, thyme, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper as they offer anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and antiviral benefits and help with digestion.
• Replace your beer, colas, wines, and cocktails with hot tea drinks made with immune-boosting herbs.
When you include natural antibiotic supplements such as AHCC and make your lifestyle greener and healthier with the shared tips, you will be able to live a healthier and happier life.